Healthy Keto Low-Carb Coconut Crusted Shrimp
- 1 lb raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a shallow dish combine coconut flakes, almond flour, coconut flour, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the eggs.
- Dip shrimp in the egg mixture and then dredge in the coconut mixture.
- In a large skillet heat coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add shrimp and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 2 minutes per side.
- Place shrimp on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through.
- Serve immediately.