Keto Cauliflower Rice Stuffed Bell Peppers: An Easy and Delicious Low-Carb Meal
- The following ingredients are ideal for making 4 stuffed bell peppers:
- 4 large bell peppers any color is fine
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/2 cup of diced red onion
- 1/2 cup of diced red pepper
- 1 tablespoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 cup of chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro
- 1 cup of grated Monterrey Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the bell peppers in half and remove the ribs and seeds. Place the peppers cut side up on a baking sheet.
- Chop the cauliflower into florets and transfer to a food processor. Pulse the cauliflower until it’s the size of rice.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and red pepper, and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the cauliflower, cumin, garlic powder, and broth. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 8-10 minutes until the cauliflower is cooked through.
- Stir in the cilantro and season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Divide the cauliflower mixture among the peppers. Top with cheese and place in the oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the peppers are tender.
- Remove from oven and serve.