Keto Spinach Lasagna Recipe
This delicious, healthy and low-carb version of traditional lasagna is sure to become a family favorite! Spinach and mushrooms make this dish packed full of flavor and nutritional value, while the cheese adds a creamy richness to the dish. Enjoy this spinach lasagna while still following the keto diet.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 pound baby spinach
- ½ pound mushrooms thinly sliced
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 lasagna noodles cooked
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add spinach and mushrooms; cook and stir until vegetables are wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer vegetables to a large bowl. Add ricotta cheese, egg, Parmesan cheese, parsley and basil; stir until everything is evenly combined.
- Stir in 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread ¼ cup of vegetable mixture in the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Lay three lasagna noodles side-by-side over the vegetable mixture.
- Spread one-third of the remaining vegetable mixture over the noodles.
- Top with remaining noodles; spread remaining vegetable mixture over noodles.
- Top with remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let lasagna cool for 10 minutes before serving.
This spinach lasagna is both delicious and keto-friendly. It’s a great way to enjoy a classic Italian dish without sacrificing flavor. You can enjoy this recipe as is, or you can add your favorite protein to turn it into a complete meal.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings