Low-Carb Coconut Curry
Craving something delicious but trying to stick to your keto diet? Don’t worry! This low-carb coconut curry is a tasty and healthy way to satisfy your cravings. Best of all, you can have a delicious dinner on the table in under 30 minutes.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 can 14 ounces light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook until the onion is softened and beginning to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the ginger and curry paste and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Pour in the coconut milk, chicken broth, stirring until everything is combined.
- Bring to a simmer and add the chicken, cauliflower, and spinach. Cook until the chicken is cooked through and the cauliflower is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, to your taste.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
Enjoy! This low-carb coconut curry is the perfect way to satisfy cravings and stay on track with your keto diet. With just a few simple ingredients, you can have a nutritious and delicious meal on the table in no time.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings