MINT CHOCOLATE BARK
This Mint Chocolate Bark tastes just like your favorite cookie but can be made in your own kitchen! This can be made easily with chocolate graham crackers, chocolate, and green candy melts for a pop of color.
- 20 ounces dark chocolate melting wafers or chocolate coating
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- chocolate graham crackers (about 12)
- optional 1/2 dark green candy melts for drizzling
- Line a baking sheet with Reynolds parchment paper.
- Melt dark chocolate according to package instructions. Stir in peppermint extract.
- Spread half of the chocolate into a rectangle 6 graham crackers long and 2 graham crackers high. Place the 12 graham crackers on top, touching each other, and covering the chocolate.
- Pour the remaining chocolate on top, gently spreading with a spatula to cover. Place pan in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes or until the chocolate is set.
- While chocolate is setting, melt about 1/2 cup of the dark green candy melts according to package direction. Use a for to drizzle of the the top of the bark. For more control, transfer melted green candy melts to a resealable plastic bag and snip off the corner. Drizzle in lines diagonally.
- Transfer to freezer to set. Once chocolate has set, using your hands break into pieces.