Ranch Roasted Potatoes
hey’re roasted with a dry ranch seasoning mix. I’m not much of a potato girl and I loved these perfectly seasoned potatoes. Super easy and inexpensive!
- 2 lbs red potatoes washed and quartered (Yukon golds can be substituted)
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 1 ounce packet Ranch salad dressing and dry seasoning mix, (3 tablespoons)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl add potatoes and toss with olive oil. Then, add in the Ranch dressing mix and salt and pepper to taste. Toss well to coat each potato piece evenly.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour potatoes onto the baking sheet and spread out potatoes evenly.
- Bake in oven until potatoes are cooked through, and edges start to turn very dark brown, approximately 20-25 minutes. To check to see if they are done, pierce one of the larger pieces of potato with a fork to see if it is soft.
These Ranch Roasted Potatoes take less than 5 minutes to prep. They’re roasted with a dry ranch seasoning mix. Super easy and inexpensive!