November 10, 2022
This Warm Brussels Sprouts Salad has toasted pecans and warm maple syrup bacon. A great salad for Thanksgiving.
BRUSSELS SPROUTS SALAD
This the perfect fall salad. Warm Brussels Sprouts with pecans, maple syrup covered bacon and cheese. It’s a flavor party in your mouth.
What’s in this?
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS – Brussels Sprouts are the main thing in this salad and served warm are so good.
- BACON – Salty bacon with the sweet maple syrup is a great compliment.
- MAPLE SYRUP – This makes a sweet sauce on the salad.
- ROSEMARY – adds some flavor.
- DRIED CRANBERRIES
- PECORINO-ROMANO – You can substitute grated Parmesan cheese.
OTHER VEGETABLE RECIPES:
Yield: 6 servings
Warm Brussels Sprouts Salad
Warm Brussels Sprouts Salad with toasted pecans and warm maple syrup bacon.
Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
coarsely chopped pecans
chopped fresh rosemary
(Parmesan can be substituted)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with foil. Spread Brussels sprouts on pan and toss with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast for 18-22 minutes, stirring once. Brussels sprouts should be brown.
While Brussels sprouts are cooking, toast the pecans in a small pot until toasted.
In a large skillet, cook the bacon until bacon starts to brown. Add the syrup and rosemary and cook until syrup is thick, about 3-5 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine warm Brussels sprouts, bacon mixture, cranberries, and Pecorino Romano.