Keto Chicken Alfredo With Zucchini Noodles
Are you on a keto diet and craving some creamy, cheesy comfort food? Look no further than this delicious keto chicken alfredo recipe. Made with zucchini noodles as a low-carb alternative to traditional pasta, this dish will satisfy your cravings without sabotaging your diet.
- 2 zucchinis spiralized
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken breasts and cook until browned, about 5 minutes per side. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, heavy cream, and chicken broth to the skillet. Stir until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Add the zucchini noodles to the skillet and toss to coat in the sauce. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until the noodles are tender.
- Thinly slice the chicken and add it back to the skillet. Toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings