Delicious Keto Taco Salad
Do you love tacos and craving a low carb dinner? Well, this Keto-friendly taco salad is just the ticket – full of flavor and packed with cruciferous veggies.
- 2 cups of romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 cup broccoli chopped
- 1/2 cup red cabbage chopped
- 1/2 cup pinto beans cooked
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 1/4 cup avocado diced
- 1/4 cup queso fresco crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, broccoli, red cabbage, pinto beans, red onion, and avocado.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to combine.
- Top with queso fresco.
This Keto taco salad is the perfect way to sneak some extra veggies into your diet. It’s light, yet filling, and packed with healthy cruciferous veggies like lettuce, broccoli, and red cabbage. The addition of pinto beans, red onion, avocado, queso fresco, and cumin makes this taco salad completely irresistible. The bright and zesty dressing brings all the flavors together perfectly. Serve it as a main dish or side dish – however you want it, this Keto taco salad will be sure to hit the spot. Enjoy!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings
Taco Salad is great