Keto Pancakes: A Tasty Low-Carb Breakfast Treat
It’s easy to get stuck in a breakfast rut with eggs, oatmeal, and smoothies. But, if you’re looking for something different, why not try Keto pancakes? With only three ingredients and a few minutes of cooking time, this tasty low-carb breakfast treat is sure to become a regular on your morning menu.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- Crack eggs into a mixing bowl and whisk together
- Add almond flour and baking powder and whisk until incorporated
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and coat with a little oil.
- Pour the batter into the skillet, using a scant 1/4 cup per pancake
- Cook pancakes until golden brown, flipping once. Depending on the size, this may take 2-3 minutes per side.
- Enjoy your Keto pancakes, with your favourite toppings.
Keto pancakes make a delicious, low-carb breakfast treat that is sure to please everyone. With only three ingredients and a few minutes of cooking time, they are perfect for busy mornings. So, the next time you’re whipping up breakfast, why not give Keto pancakes a try?