Warm Keto Low-Carb Spinach Wrap with Cheese & Ham
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question as it will depend on the ingredients used in each individual wrap. Generally, a keto-friendly wrap with cheese and ham is likely to contain between 5-10g of total carbs.
- 4 Large Low-Carb/Keto Spinach Wraps
- 4 Slices of Thickly Sliced Cooked Ham
- 1/2 Cup of Grated Cheese your preference
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and swirl to coat the bottom of the skillet.
- Place two spinach wraps in the skillet and reduce the heat to low. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until the wrap is slightly softened and beginning to lightly brown.
- Increase the heat back to medium-high, flip the wraps, and top each with a slice of ham, 1/4 cup of cheese, and the second wrap. Carefully press down on the top wrap.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the bottom wrap is golden brown.
- Flip and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, until the other side of the wrap is golden brown.
- Repeat for the remaining two wraps. Enjoy!
The carb content of a keto low-carb spinach wrap with cheese & ham will depend on the specific ingredients and serving size. Generally, one wrap may contain around 4-6 grams of net carbs.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings