HASH BROWN RECIPE
This is the season of entertaining guests and these hash browns are perfect for a crowd. Because they’re made on a sheet pan there’s plenty of space for them to spread out and get their crisp on.
- Hash Browns – I use frozen hash browns here which make for an easy breakfast.
- Eggs – The eggs bind the potatoes and make them extra crispy.
- Butter – I love the flavor of buttery potatoes.
- Olive Oil – A little olive oil helps crisp up the potatoes.
- Garlic Powder – Adds some flavor.
- Onion Powder – Adds some onion flavor without having to sautee onions.
- Cheddar Cheese – Who doesn’t love some cheese on their potatoes. Can you leave it out? Yes.
The cheese is so good and helps them crisp up even more.
These are so easy and so great to feed a big group of people.
Look how crispy these are!
Yield: 12 servings
Sheet Pan Hash Browns are crispy, cheesy hash browns for a crowd. An easy breakfast!
(30 ounce) bag
frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
shredded cheddar cheese
kosher salt (more or less to taste)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a jelly roll pan (11×17 or larger) with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients and mix well. Pour onto prepared baking dish.
Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the hash browns are golden brown and to desired crispiness.