Savory Keto Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
This savory keto recipe is the perfect mid-day snack or evening appetizer. These delicious bacon wrapped chicken bites are guaranteed to satisfy any appetite.
- 4 chicken breasts cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup of bacon pieces
- 1½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut bacon into 1-inch pieces and place in a baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken cubes, garlic powder, sea salt, oregano, smoked paprika, and black pepper. Mix until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each chicken cube, making sure to securely tuck in any loose ends. Place the wrapped chicken in the baking dish, with the bacon-wrapped sides up.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and the bacon is cooked and crispy. Serve warm.
These savory keto bacon wrapped chicken bites are a great way to enjoy a flavorful and satisfying meal. Whether you’re looking for a quick snack or an appetizer before dinner, these delightful bites are sure to hit the spot. So the next time you’re in need of something to snack on, give this savory keto recipe a try!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings