Sausage Cheese Balls
Sausage Cheese Balls are a savory crowd pleasing appetizer or breakfast. This delicious appetizer is slightly sweet and salty all in one made with simple ingredients.
- 3 cups Bisquick mix
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley or 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Barbecue sauce chili sauce, Ranch or maple syrup, if desired
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Lightly grease bottom and sides of jelly roll pan or use parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients, using hands or a stand mixer. If your mixture is too dry add a little more milk. Shape sausage mixture into 1-inch balls. Using a cookie scoop makes this easy. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm with sauce for dipping. Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauce. Barbecue sauce, chili sauce, Ranch dressing or maple syrup all go with these. Store leftovers in an airtight container.