Sausage and Egg Roll Ups
We have been making breakfast for dinner at least once a week here and 4/5 kids are happy about it. You can’t please them all. What I love about these is they are savory with the cheese, egg, and sausage with a slight hint of sweet from the crescent roll. You can even dip them in syrup if you like.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 large eggs whisked
- 1 8 ounce package crescent dough
- 4 slices cheddar cheese cut in half
- 8 cooked breakfast sausage links
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease it.
- In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the eggs and cook until softly scrambled. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough and place on prepared pan. Place one slice of cheese on the wide part of each triangle of dough. Divide scrambled eggs evenly on top of the cheese slices. Add one sausage link on top. Roll up crescent dough and place seam side down.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until dough is slightly golden brown.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings
Great idea for kids