Keto Cauliflower Fried Rice
One of the greatest benefits of a low-carb or keto diet is that you don’t have to give up your favorite dishes. You just have to make them more creative and fit the nutritional criteria you’re following. One of the most popular dishes that’s easy to make keto-friendly is cauliflower fried rice. Not only is it low-carb, but it’s also packed with fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of diced onions
- 1/2 cup of diced carrots
- 1/2 cup of diced celery
- 1/4 cup of diced bell peppers
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 beaten eggs
- 3 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- Green onions for garnish
- Cut the head of cauliflower into small florets and pulse in a food processor until the cauliflower resembles rice.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onions, carrots, celery, bell peppers and garlic, and sauté for 3-4 minutes until the vegetables become soft.
- Move the vegetables to one side of the skillet, pour the beaten eggs on the other side, and scramble the eggs until they’re cooked through.
- Add the cauliflower to the skillet and cook for another 5-7 minutes until the cauliflower is cooked through but not mushy.
- In a small bowl, mix soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Pour the soy sauce mixture over the cauliflower in the skillet and stir until all the cauliflower is coated.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and serve hot.
Cauliflower fried rice is a low-carb and delicious alternative to traditional fried rice. With a few easy swaps, you can turn one of your favorite dishes into a keto-friendly meal. Give this keto cauliflower fried rice recipe a try and let us know what you think!