Keto-Friendly Chicken Parmesan
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- Start by pounding the chicken breasts until they are an even thickness.
- Mix together the almond flour, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and black pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Dip each chicken breast into the mixture, coating them evenly on both sides.
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken breasts and cook them for 3-4 minutes on each side until they are golden brown and cooked through.
- Top each chicken breast with marinara sauce and Parmesan cheese and continue cooking over low heat for an additional 2-3 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Enjoy your Keto-friendly Chicken Parmesan with a side dish of your choice.