Keto-Friendly Chicken and Spinach Casserole
It’s time to enjoy a dish fit for a king (or a queen)! This keto-friendly chicken and spinach casserole is tasty, satisfying, and a great way to enjoy some chicken and veggies. Here’s how to make it.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken strips and cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in the chicken broth, Italian seasoning, and salt and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until the chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted, about 2 minutes. Add the cream and ¾ cup of the cheese and stir until combined.
- Pour the chicken mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
This keto-friendly chicken and spinach casserole is a flavorful, hearty dish that is sure to please! With its combination of creamy sauce and sharp cheddar cheese, this easy-to-make meal is packed with flavor and perfect for those following a keto diet. Enjoy!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings