Keto Chicken Bacon Alfredo Casserole
Keto Chicken Bacon Alfredo Casserole is a delicious and easy low-carb dinner that the whole family will love. With its combination of chicken, bacon and a cheesy Alfredo sauce, it has all the makings of a delicious dish that’s sure to become a family favorite. Here’s how to make it.
- 2 cups cooked chicken cubed
- 6 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- 3 cups uncooked low-carb spaghetti
- 1 can 10.5 oz Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, bacon, spaghetti, Alfredo sauce and parmesan cheese. Mix until ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Spread the mixture into a greased 9×13 baking pan.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired, and serve.
Keto Chicken Bacon Alfredo Casserole is a simple and delicious dish that the whole family can enjoy. Whether it’s for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion, this dish is sure to be a hit. Give it a try and enjoy!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings