Avocado Toast with Bacon and Eggs
Avocado toast is an incredibly popular breakfast item, and it’s incredibly delicious. But what if you’re looking for something a bit different? Then try combining avocado, bacon, and eggs for a delicious Keto-friendly breakfast. Here’s how to make it:
- 4 slices of bacon
- 2 eggs
- 1 avocado
- 2 slices of Low Carb Bread
- Salt pepper, and other seasonings to taste
- Fry the bacon until it’s crisp, then set aside on a paper towl to drain. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the bacon fat.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk them together with your desired seasonings. Heat the reserved bacon fat over medium-high heat, and add the eggs to the pan. As they cook, break them up into small pieces.
- Scoop the avocado onto the toast and mash it up with a fork. Season it with salt, pepper, and other seasonings.
- To assemble the toast, lay the bacon pieces on top of the avocado and top with the cooked eggs. Enjoy!
This Keto-friendly breakfast is delicious and incredibly easy to make. The combination of creamy avocado, salty bacon, and fluffy eggs provides a great flavor and will keep you feeling full for hours. Enjoy!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings