Healthy Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup – A Low-Carb, High-Protein Comfort Food!
Do you crave something warm and comforting when the weather turns cold? Healthy Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup could be your answer! This creamy, cheesy, low-carb, high-protein soup only takes 15 minutes to make and is a great way to stick to your dietary goals while still having a warm, delicious meal!
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped into small florets
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add the broccoli florets and boil for 3-4 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender.
- Remove the broccoli from the heat and drain the water.
- In a blender, combine the almond milk, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, sea salt, and cream cheese. Blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Combine the broccoli and the cheese mixture in a pot over medium heat and cook until heated through and bubbling.
- Serve and enjoy!
It’s that easy! This Healthy Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup is the perfect way to stay on track with your health and diet goals while still being able to enjoy a warm, comfort food during cold winter days. You won’t even miss all the carbs – this delicious soup is packed with flavor and protein so you won’t be left feeling deprived. Enjoy!
What is the nutritional information of the Healthy Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup?
1 serving (288 g) of Healthy Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup contains the following nutritional information:
Total Fat 19g
Total Carbohydrates 4.9g
Dietary Fiber 1.8g
What is the calorie count of the Healthy Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup?
The Healthy Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe from Low Carb Yum yields 4 servings and each serving contains 298 calories.