Deliciously Low Carb Keto Fried Chicken
Keto Fried Chicken is a delicious and nutritious meal option if you are following a low-carb diet. Whether you’re looking to try something new or looking for a guilt-free indulgence, Keto Fried Chicken is the perfect answer. Here’s how to make it:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed meal
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- In a shallow bowl, mix together almond flour, flaxseed meal, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, pepper and salt.
- Dredge chicken breasts in the mixture, coating both sides and pressing to adhere.
- Heat avocado oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken breasts, being sure not to crowd the pan. Cook for 4 minutes, then flip and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, then cover skillet and cook for an additional 2 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with your desired side dishes and enjoy!
Keto Fried Chicken is a surprisingly simple and delicious way to enjoy a low-carb meal. The combination of almond flour and flaxseed meal provide a crunchy, delicious coating for the chicken that’s sure to satisfy. To make it even better, it’s a breeze to make in just 10 minutes. The next time you’re looking for a keto-friendly dinner option, try making Keto Fried Chicken – you won’t regret it!