Delicious Low-Carb Keto Skillet Chili
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1.25 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup beef bone broth (or chicken broth)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, bell pepper, celery, and garlic to the skillet and cook until softened and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Add ground beef and cook until nearly cooked through, breaking apart with a wooden spoon, about 8 minutes.
- Add oregano, chili powder, cumin, paprika, black pepper and red pepper flakes (optional) and stir to combine. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add sea salt, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, black beans and beef bone broth and stir to combine. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5-10 minutes, or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stir in fresh cilantro and serve.
What are some other low-carb keto chili recipes?
1. Low-Carb Chili-Topped Pork Chops
2. Keto Chili with Ground Turkey
3. Instant Pot Keto Chili
4. Keto Turkey Chili
5. Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Chili
6. Low-Carb Venison Chili
7. Keto Southwest Chili
8. Keto Fire Roasted Chili
9. Stovetop Keto Chili
10. Keto Crockpot Chili with Beef & Sausage
What ingredients are used to make low-carb keto chili?
-Avocado oil or Olive oil
-Heavy cream (optional)
-Shredded cheese (optional)
What is the carb count of keto chili?
The carb count of keto chili depends on the recipe you use. Generally it is around 5-7 net carbs per serving.
What is the nutrition information for keto chili?
The nutrition information for keto chili varies depending on the recipe used. Generally, a serving of keto chili contains around 10-15 grams of fat, 20-25 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber, and between 2-3 net carbs.