Delicious Keto-Friendly Thai Green Curry Recipe
Are you looking for a delicious, keto-friendly Thai green curry dish? This easy, flavorful, and nutritious dish is perfect for a quick and healthy lunch or dinner. Make it your own by adding in your favorite vegetables or proteins!
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons of Thai green curry paste
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 1 can of coconut cream (full-fat variety)
- 1-2 cups of cauliflower rice
- 1/2 cup of low-sodium vegetable broth
- 3 cups of assorted vegetables (i.e. bell peppers, zucchini, carrots, mushrooms, etc.)
- 2-4 ounces of your favorite protein (i.e. chicken, shrimp, tofu, etc.)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro and sliced jalapeno for garnish (optional)
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic, ginger, and green curry paste to the skillet and stir until evenly distributed and fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the fish sauce, coconut cream, and cauliflower rice until combined. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the vegetable broth and stir to combine. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the vegetables and cook until tender, about 7-8 minutes.
- Stir in the protein and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the protein is cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- Serve warm with additional fresh cilantro and jalapeno, if desired.
This keto-friendly Thai green curry dish is the perfect way to get a flavorful and nutritious meal on the table in no time. Whether it’s for lunch or dinner, this dish is sure to please! Enjoy!