Crispy Keto Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts
If you’re looking for a delicious, healthy meal that your family will love, then look no further than this Crispy Keto Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts. With only five minutes of prep time, this easy and tasty dish is sure to become a weeknight staple.
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together almond flour, parmesan, garlic powder, pepper, Italian seasoning, paprika, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg and olive oil.
- Dip each chicken breast into the egg mixture, then dredge in the parmesan mixture, making sure to coat completely.
- Place chicken breasts on greased or parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown and cooked through. Enjoy!
This delicious Crispy Keto Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts will make a great addition to any meal. It’s quick, easy and keto friendly! Enjoy!
What other ingredients do I need to make crispy keto parmesan crusted chicken breasts?
You will need the following ingredients:
– 2 chicken breasts
– 2 eggs
– 2 tbsp butter, melted
– 2/3 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
– 1/2 cup almond flour
– 1/4 tsp garlic powder
– 1/4 tsp onion powder
– 1/4 tsp black pepper
– 1/4 tsp paprika
– 1/4 tsp dried oregano
– 1/4 tsp basil
– 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
What type of cheese is best for keto parmesan crusted chicken breasts?
The best type of cheese for parmesan crusted chicken breasts is freshly grated or shredded Parmesan cheese. Pre-shredded cheese usually has a coating that prevents the cheese from melting and sticking properly, so freshly grated Parmesan cheese is the ideal choice.
What is the calorie count of keto parmesan crusted chicken breasts?
The exact calorie count of keto parmesan crusted chicken breasts will vary depending on the ingredients and their amounts, as well as the size of the chicken breasts. Generally speaking, a 4-ounce portion of keto parmesan crusted chicken breasts will contain approximately 260 calories.