Creamy Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip
Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip is a delicious and low-carb snack that you can make in under 30 minutes. This creamy and delicious dip is perfect for when you are craving something comforting, but don’t want to go overboard with the carbs. Here’s how to make it:
- 4 cups of cooked spinach
- 3 cans of artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp of black pepper
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cooked spinach, artichoke hearts, heavy cream, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, black pepper, and lemon juice. Mix until fully combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and spread it out in an even layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until lightly browned and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly before serving with chips, crackers, or veggie sticks.
Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip is the perfect snack for when you need something comforting and tasty. This dip is easy to make and can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. Enjoy this delicious low-carb dip!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings