Creamy Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 4 cups of cooked spinach
- 3 cans of artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp of black pepper
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cooked spinach, artichoke hearts, heavy cream, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, black pepper, and lemon juice. Mix until fully combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and spread it out in an even layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until lightly browned and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly before serving with chips, crackers, or veggie sticks.