Chicken Alfredo Zucchini Noodle Bowls
Chicken Alfredo Zucchini Noodle Bowls are an easy and delicious dinner recipe that your whole family will love. This dish brings together the flavor of zucchini noodles, chicken Alfredo sauce, and crunchy topping for an absolutely delicious dish. It’s an easy meal that you can make in one pot and dinner is ready in under 30 minutes!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper divided
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 medium zucchini spiralized into noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and season with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper.
- Cook the chicken for 4 to 6 minutes, stirring often, until the chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in the chicken broth and the cream, and bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese, nutmeg and remaining salt and pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the zucchini noodles and the cooked chicken to the pan. Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes, until the noodles are tender.
- Divide the zucchini noodle bowl among 4 bowls. Garnish with parsley and serve.
These Chicken Alfredo Zucchini Noodle Bowls are a quick and easy dinner idea that your family will love! With this one-pan dish, you can have dinner on the table in a flash. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!