For me, breakfast is one of the most important meals. It doesn’t matter that with intermittent fasting, breakfast is taken at lunchtime! Eggs, cottage cheese, pancakes, coffee, smoothies – I dearly love all these things that became the basis of breakfast.
So I decided to put together a small selection of ideas quickly (no more than 5 minutes!) And simple keto breakfast recipes. Not only are they delicious, but they’ll also leave you feeling full until lunchtime!
1. Keto coffee (“bronecofe”): 1 tbsp. spoon of coconut oil + 2 tbsp. tablespoons butter + a cup of coffee + whisk in a blender for 30 seconds (Carbs: 0 g)
2. Linseed muffins: 1 egg + a little cream + a bag of stevia + a pinch of salt + 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract + 4 tbsp. tablespoons of flaxseed flour + stir well + microwave for 1 minute (Carbohydrates: 1 g)
3. Chocolate protein shake: 2 cups of sugar-free almond milk + ice + 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder + 1 tbsp. a spoonful of cocoa powder + beat in a blender (Carbs: 4 g)
4. “Porridge”: Warmed ricotta cheese + butter + a bag of stevia (Carbohydrates: 0 g)
5. Very quick omelet: 2 eggs + grated cheese + a little cream + salt + pepper + green onions + mix and microwave for 2-3 minutes (Carbs: 3 g)
6. Keto yogurt: 100 g plain yogurt + 1 tbsp. peanut butter spoon + stevia bag + vanilla extract (Carbs: 6 g)
7. Keto muesli: ¼ cup coconut + ¼ cup chopped almonds + ¼ cup chopped pecans + ⅛ cup chia seeds + ⅛ cup flaxseeds + bag of stevia + cinnamon + vanilla extract + 1 tbsp. a spoonful of coconut oil + 1 glass of almond milk without sugar + 1 tbsp. a spoonful of cream (Carbohydrates: 8 g)
8. Elegant breakfast: spinach in a creamy sauce (spinach + boil quickly, drain when it fades + cream + grated parmesan) + toast prosciutto + 2 fried eggs (Carbohydrates: 3 g)
9. Cream cheese pancakes: 60 g cream cheese + 2 eggs + a bag of stevia + ½ teaspoon of cinnamon + mix well in a blender + fry in a hot pan for 2 minutes + turn, cook for another minute (Carbohydrates: 5 g)
10. Egg salad: 2 boiled eggs + 1 celery stalk + 1 tbsp. a spoonful of mayonnaise + hot sauce + salt + pepper (Carbs: 3 g)
I hope you enjoy these keto recipes, and if you want some more simple recipes – leave a comment below.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings